Hello fellow Ten to Millionaires!
My latest podcast interview just hit the airwaves. I’m a huge fan of learning while doing. On weekends and in between commutes, I’m running around with my wireless earbuds with various podcasts humming in the background. Nothing better than listening to a podcast while working on a rental.
If you haven’t listened to Dan’s podcast yet, I’d highly recommended subscribing to it. He interviews mom and pop landlords like myself who are working the 9-5 while investing in rentals on the side.
In our episode,we discuss the following:
- The genesis of the ten to million goal.
- Why I focused on duplexes versus single family rentals.
- Taking on Dave Ramsey.
- Using your 401k or IRA to accelerate your growth.
- Why you should never buy cash flowing rentals in your retirement account.
- Using credit lines during your growth phase.
- Managing over 200 tenants is easier than you think.
Make sure you leave Dan a 5 star review. I want to see him succeed!
IOS Subscription Rental Income Podcast Itunes
Android Subscription Rental Income Podcast Google Play